New Construction Photos of Tivoli Village

I've added several new construction photos of Tivoli Village construction photos of Tivoli Village. The project is coming along nicely.

...any thoughts?

Trackbacks
  • Trackbacks are closed for this post.
Comments
Page: 1 of 1
  • 9/9/2010 5:20 AM AndyS wrote:
    Amazed! Absolutely astounded to find yet another theater being built that's not located inside a casino.

Either Tivoli Village or Boca Park is going to fold up and die. There's not enough traffic near that intersection to support three large shopping centers.
    1. 9/9/2010 11:00 PM shane wrote:
      you really think so??? You obviously live nowhere near it then cause there are thousands of residents who not only want a a mall in that area but would seriously argue that there is plenty of traffic at that intersection.
    2. 9/9/2010 11:02 PM shane wrote:
      I think it is great i love it and as a resident of the area i cant wait to go there like our own town square which is cool too.
    3. 9/10/2010 3:19 PM Mark Adams VegasTaT wrote:
      I live near this intersection and try to avoid it due to the traffic. With the Suncoast and Boca Park, there is plenty of traffic to make this a success.
  • 9/9/2010 8:19 PM Ben wrote:
    Any word on what is going to be at this village? When I drive by it there is a section to the far North that looks like it will either be parking garage or an incomplete portion of the project.

Thanks for the updates, hungry for more...
    1. 9/10/2010 3:16 PM Mark Adams VegasTaT wrote:
      The area to the far North is phase two of this project. I have a list of the tenants and will post it soon.
      1. 9/10/2010 10:10 PM Ben wrote:
        Thanks Mark, always staying tuned for more updates. This project has been delayed for far too long. I remember it was supposed to be ready for my wedding... back in April 2008.
  • 9/10/2010 11:46 AM Jimbie wrote:
    I'm a resident of Southern Cal and I wish we had something like this. It looks absolutely beautiful. But I'm wondering if the Las Vegas area can support another upscale shopping area. The stores and restaurants are simply unaffordable. Its fun to window shop and read menus, but thats all.
    1. 9/10/2010 6:02 PM shane wrote:
      i think there are a few upscale shops but from my understanding it will probably have mostly mid range shopping like town square and the district. but if there is any area in town to support uscale shopping its that area, im not worried it may start a little slow but i think it will be fine

Page: 1 of 1